IECON 2011 is the 37th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, focusing on industrial and manufacturing theory and applications of electronics, controls, communications, instrumentation and computational intelligence.
The objectives of the conference are to provide high quality research and professional interactions for the advancement of science, technology, and fellowship. Papers with new research results are encouraged for submission. IECON 2011 will be held concurrently with the 5th IEEE International Conference on E-Learning in Industrial Electronics (ICELIE 2011). In addition, IECON 2011 will host the Industry Forum and the Postgraduate Forum as part of the conference. Participation in both conferences just requires a single conference registration fee.
The world’s Industry, research, and academia are cordially invited to participate in the wealth of presentations, tutorials, special sessions and social activities, and furthermore, enjoy the fantastic and unique Australian experiences.
Topics of interest for IECON 2011 include:
- Mechatronics and robotics
- Factory automation and industrial informatics
- Computer and control systems
- Power generation and distribution
- Power electronics and energy conversion
- Electrical machines and drives
- Sensors, actuators and systems integration
- Information processing and communications
- Computational intelligence and industrial applications
Watch this space for further details on IECON 2011.
The Organizing Committee IECON 2011 looks forward to welcoming you to Melbourne, Australia from 7 to 10 November 2011.